Because I feel strongly that advice between homeschooling parents should be free, I am offering my time to anyone who needs a little help with their homeschool. I am especially helpful when it comes to:
- the early years
- project-based homeschooling
- relaxed homeschooling
- balancing academics with following a child’s interests
- giving encouragement that you can do this
- tips on finding community
- record-keeping & portfolio
- homeschooling laws in the state of Georgia (I can also help you find the laws in other states.)
What I can’t do:
- Tell you exactly how to educate your child. Only you can make that decision.
- If your child has special needs, that is not my area of expertise.
- High school issues — I’m not there yet!
I am not a homeschooling or education expert. I am a homeschooling mom who loves to talk to parents who are wanting to know more about homeschooling or parents who are already homeschooling but need a sounding-board for new ideas and challenges. I read a lot of information about homeschooling, and I am familiar with most homeschooling philosophies. Find out more about me here. Give me a try. You have nothing to lose.
I am available by e-mail or phone. If you want to speak to me on the phone, send me an e-mail so that we can make an appointment. Please tell me a little about yourself and what you’d like to talk about in the e-mail.
shellipabis (at) gmail (dot) com