For a while now I’ve been wanting to add “good reads” to my blog. That is, sometimes I find interesting articles or tidbits around the web, and I want to be able to share them with you. So occasionally when I collect a handful of interesting or thoughtful articles, I’ll share them here in “good reads.” I hope you’ll come back and tell me what you think.
If you’re a Mama of young children, you might enjoy these:
- Momma Time shared by Karen Maezen Miller
- How Can You Be Organized When the Kids Are Young and Not in School? by Mom of 6
Interesting Reads regarding homeschooling:
- Too Cool for Homeschool? (Here’s What You Didn’t Know) found in the Baltimore Fishbowl
- My Parents Were Home-schooling Anarchists by Margaret Heidenry found in The New York Times Magazine
- Also, I’ve enjoyed this Open Thread over at Camp Creek Blog.
And, I loved this op-ed over at The New York Times, which I found while doing research for my latest column (and which I’ll share with you soon):
- Playing to Learn by Susan Engel