Kindergarten and Homeschooling - Wondering whether or not I should send my early five-year-old boy to kindergarten.
- Homeschooling: A Look At Our Hammerhead Shark Project (Part 2 of Project-based Learning))
- How to Build a Wildlife Habitat in Your Yard
- Music Appreciation with Beethoven
- A Kindergarten Child-Led Project: Seeds, Plants, Gardening
- The Eastern King Snake & Our Snake Project
- A Child-Led Project: The Celery Lettuce Cake
- Using Storytelling and Puppet Shows in Homeschool
- Raising Tadpoles
After finishing this year, I decided that it would be better to say my son was entering Kindergarten instead of finishing it because that’s where he’d be, if he were in public school. So please see my next Table of Contents, which I label Kindergarten / 1st grade for lack of a better term.